My name is John Clements. Currently, I am a Computer Science teacher at Compton-Drew Investigative Learning Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
In 2009, after earning a masters degree in teaching and teaching certification, I left a career in IT and went to work as a curriculum developer and teacher for the American International School of Egypt (AISE). Since then, I have taught on three different continents: Asia, North America, and Africa.
My professional background includes:
- banking operations and IT policy and procedure management
- corporate information security awareness
- public relations
- internal communications
- client relations
- teaching and curriculum development
- small business management
Data-driven project manager and designer with exceptional communication skills and more than 10 years of experience in planning, launching, and managing large, multi-state IT and operations projects. Exhibits flexibility to adapt to emerging business realities. Maximizes human capital, ingenuity, and pride to drive workflow productivity. Introspective, insightful, diligent, warm, and eager to embrace new opportunities.
Skill Set Overview: Teaching and Corporate
- Curriculum design, development, and standards alignment
- Web-based curriculum design and flipped classroom instruction
- Large-scale project management and communications design
- Content management systems design, development, and management
- Information security policy research, writing, and management
- Corporate communications design, development, and management